A team from the City Passion in Chelmsford took a workshop into local schools. You can see information below.
‘The Mystery of the Empty Tomb’
Join Grabbit, Ownit and Doit; 3 hapless detectives; as they try and solve the mystery of the empty tomb. Their Governor has heard reports that Jesus of Nazareth has been seen alive and well. Can G, O, D discover what might have happened?
The Mystery of the Empty Tomb is based on the events after Good Friday, and looks at the many conspiracy theories behind the resurrection. The audience are then left to make their own decisions on the evidence presented. The story is told through a pantomime style, with lots of audience interaction, songs and laughter.
The Mystery of the empty tomb:
• Runs for approximately 30 minutes
• is available Mon – Fri, morning and afternoon.
• Suitable for whole school, or Key Stage 2
• has a cast of 3 local and professional actors
• Uses an adaptable set, enabling us to perform in any sized venue
• Uses sound equipment, including radio microphones
• Can be accompanied by a follow up workshop, exploring the issues raised, relevant to the year group.
£100 performance and workshop
£150 for a day, (performances and workshops)
(A 50% deposit is required at time of booking).
“Enjoyable, active and thought provoking.” St. Mary’s School, Southend.
“The right level for pupil participation, (with excellent puns to keep adults entertained too)